Friends of Lowestoft Vision
Lowestoft Vision is pleased to announce a new membership scheme for smaller businesses within the Business Improvement District (BID) area.
Under the terms and conditions of the BID, businesses with a rateable value of £8,000 and over pay a 1.5% levy on their businesses rates. Whilst business with a rateable value of below £8,000 benefit from projects such as the Police Community Support Officer, Cardboard Collection, projects to make the town more attractive and town events. There are number of other benefits that smaller business have been historically excluded from.
Following request from smaller business Lowestoft Vision has developed a membership scheme called “Friends of Lowestoft Vision” which is open to any business in the BID area with a rateable value of below £8,000.
As a Friend of Lowestoft Vision businesses can benefit from the following projects.
• Business listing on www.discoverlowestoft.co.uk with your own unique login
• Opportunity to add special offers and events to www.discoverloweestoft.co.uk
• Business feature on Discover Lowestoft Facebook page
• Exclusive opportunities to take part in Lowestoft Vision events
• Exclusive Opportunities to take part in Lowestoft Vision promotions
• Exclusive discount on Lowestoft Security radio scheme
• Invitation to attend Lowestoft Vision members forum
• Updates on town news
All of the above projects are open to existing Lowestoft Vision levy payers.